Saturday, January 1, 2011

T.T

k ...listen up girl....i dnt wan to say like this d....but u make me no choice le.....u noe u very cb ma!!!every time i on fb  wait u to chat with me and  u dnt choi me ...i gt say anything ma?!now i no feel with u le...and i try to get bak the feel..cause i very love u.. but gust wad!!!u tred me how!!!u tred me like shit a!!!every time u say wad than i listen wad...u noe i just feel like dog ma!!..but nvm ....thats how i love u....!!but u always dnt belive me!!i always wait u!!!!i put all my time on u...but u dnt noe!!u always say i dnt care about u!!!but ur wrong!!!i always tell pik yan how i feels about u...thats how i can continue with u until now...!!u noe u ask me do wad i always will do 4 u d...!!but u wont tred me like i tred u!!babe..im sry that i schold u like this....cause im very upsad tis time...

1 comment:

  1. Sorry . I m really vry vry sorry . I really don knw i make u feel so badly. I have thing to tell u.But i know maybe u wont believe it..
    First...sometime i don chat wth u is because many people is beside me..how i chat wth u..i have to wait until evryone is away only i chat chat wth u...n i cant sms u is because i worried my phone bill will show out your number n i worried my family will knw tat is u..Sometime i will felt very sorry to my parent because i pak tuo . If they realize me doing such thing i think it will really be a big problem for both of us...My family was checking me evrytime..so it make me very hard...Sometime i really want to break wth u because of my parents...but i knw tat u really love me..so i din say it out!!! but i don knw wat can i doooooooooooo

    ReplyDelete